Updatedatum:2013-12-03Startseite > Messekatalog - Alle Messen - Umweltsfreundlich
International Conference on Oceanography OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the International Conference on Oceanography to be held during August 21-23, 2013 at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, Orlando-Florida, USA. Oceanography-2013 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and International mix of Researchers in the arena of Oceanography & allied field, leading universities and research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaboration across industry, academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe. The event includes interactive sessions of Oral Presentation, Poster presentation, Scientific partnering, B2B Meeting, Symposia, Workshop, Exhibition etc. Theme: To improve the strategies for measuring, exploiting, protecting and operating in the world's oceans Topics Covered: • Ocean & Climate • Coastal hazards and Marine Environment Protection • Coastal Science & Engineering • Chemical & Physical Process of Ocean • Ocean Life & Ecosystem • Ocean Resources • Seafloor & Below • Polar Research • Marine Pollution & Management • Marine Biotechnology • Marine Renewable Energy Technology • Marine Policy and Ocean Management • Tools & Technology in Oceanography • Offshore Structures and Technology Special Issues: • All accepted abstracts will be published in the following OMICS Group Journals. Journal of Marine Science: Research & Development Journal of Oceanography: Open Access Journal of Marine Biology & Oceanography Journal of Aquaculture Research & Development • Each abstract will receive a DOI Number provided by CrossRef For more details about event please visit: http://www.omicsgroup.com/conferences/aquatic-marine-biology-2013/ Email: email@example.com Contact: Lincy for Oceanography-2013 OMICS Group Conferences 5716 Corsa Ave¦Suite110 Westlake, Los Angeles CA-91362-7354, USA Office: +1- 650-268-9744 Toll Free: +1-800-216-6499(USA & Canada) Fax: +1-650-618-1414 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdresse:Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Florida,USA
The event facilitates and stimulates the entering of international technologies into the Region.
It responds to the market necessities as the SEE countries are in a major need of improvements of their waste management and recycling sectors.
The environment industry has the potential for growth regardless of the consequences of the crisis due to obligation of the states and municipalities to build plants for waste and recycling treatment in accordance with the EU directives and social responsible commitments.
‘Save the PLANET’ provides an opportunity to get new business contacts in three days and meet face-to-face customers searching for the most innovative products and services needed to achieve their waste minimization and recycling goals. In 2012 ‘Save the PLANET’ proved to be one of the significant eco initiatives in South-East Europe.
Essential Figures of the 2012 Waste Management & Recycling, EE & RE and Solar Exhibitions
· 20 % increase in the number of participants compared to 2011
· 12 % growth in the exhibition space compared to 2011
· Group participations from Austria, the USA, Slovenia and Italy
· 412 companies from 33 countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, FYR Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Turkey, UK and the USA.
Waste Management: Technologies and Equipment for Waste Collection; Thermal-, Biological-, Mechanical-, Sewage- and Medical Waste Treatment; Landfill; Composting; Transport Vehicles and Technology; Waste-to-Energy; Recycling: Recycling Systems and Technologies for Glass, Metal, Electrical and Electronic Waste, Paper; Plastics & Rubber, Textile; Demolition Waste; RES: Bioenergy; Geothermal; Solar Thermal and PV; Wind Energy; Energy Efficiency: Cogeneration; Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies in Industry and Construction; Retrofitting of Buildings; Passive Houses; E-Mobility.
Visitors - 5750 visitors from Bulgaria and 46 other countries
*from South-East Europe: Albania, Croatia, Cyprus, FYR Macedonia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey;
from Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, UK;
from Asia: China, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, South Korea;
from Africa: Egypt, South African Republic;
from the Americas: Brazil, Canada, the USA.
Visitor Profile: Agriculture; Branch Associations; Chemical Industry; Construction and Architecture; Consulting and Engineering; Ecology (Waste Management & Recycling); Electronics; Energy; Energy-Saving Technologies; Finance; Food Industry; Investment; Machine Building and Metallurgy; Packaging; Renewable Energy; State and Municipal Administration.
The 2012 Forum at a Glance
85 speakers from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, UK and the USA.
Program Highlights: Waste Management, Energy Recovery, Waste Prevention & Recycling, Bioenergy, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Financing.
Attendees: 552 specialists from 33 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
You provided the efficient and flexible services better than I have seen in any conference, all with heartfelt kindness and warmth that gave me overall a very good impression. Guillaume Perron-Piche, European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology (ESWET)
Very good organisation and very nice atmosphere during the conference. Marta Gurin, Confederation of European Waste-to-Energy Plants (CEWEP)Adresse:Inter Expo Center, Tzarigradsko shosse 147, Sofia, Bulgaria
International Exhibition of Water Management & Technologies. Aquatech Amsterdam - one new exhibition in the Amsterdam. With the advancement of civilization, specialists are aware that more and more efforts are needed to supply the necessery quantities of fresh water and to ensure the purity of water.
Profile for exhibit include Irrigation, Water reclamation, Water storage reservoirs, Water purification, Desalination plants, Water management & distribution networks, Water testing equipment, Water treatment chemicals, Water temperature controls, Pumps & filters, Water meters, Drainage systems, Pipes & fittings, Effluent water treatment
Professionals related to Consultancy, environmental management, eco-auditing, financing, analysis laboratories, reasearch institutes, Water & Sewage, Refuse Disposal & Recycling, Public Cleansing etc.Adresse:RAI International Exhibition and Congress Centre,Amsterdam,Netherlands
The countries of South-East European Region are challenged with many economic and ecological matters. They need improvements for waste & water management and recycling solutions. Focused on these hot topics, the Forum will showcase the latest equipment, products and up-to-date technologies in waste & water management and recycling sectors. It is essentially to stimulate investments in these industry branches by presenting the most advanced technologies and to bring expert know-how and good practices that should be effectively implemented in the Regional market. Municipality representatives are among the target visitors that attend the event. The participants have the opportunity to meet and network with business executives, investors, decision makers in the field of investment policy, project developers, academics, specialists in all industry branches
•6 months prior to its opening there are booked areas for participations from Austria,Czech Republic, Finland, Slovenia, Turkey and the USA and inquires from Belgium, Germany, Poland,Switzerland, etc.
•NEW: 5 Matchmaking Meetings for each exhibitor will be offered as a value-added opportunity. The Organizer Via Expo will arrange to meet with potential clients/partners in special, pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings at NO additional cost;
Visitors Profile: Governmental and municipality representatives, experts in waste and recycling sectors, ecology, construction, etc.Adresse:Sofia, Inter Expo Center
Introduction to Beijing Energy Conservation Environmental Protection Center
Beijing Energy Conservation Environmental Protection Center (BECEPC) was established in Beijing in 1982 jointly by the Chinese government, the French government and UNDP for the purpose of promoting energy conservation and environment protection. It is a governmental institution as an independent legal entity whose total fund comes from the government. Under the leadership of Beijing Development and Reform Commission, it is the only professional institution responsible for work regarding energy conservation and environment protection, undertaking functions entrusted by the government.
• Help the government in researching on strategies, planning, regulations and policies regarding energy conservation and environment protection of Beijing and compiling Beijing energy reports.
• Entrusted by the government, the Center is responsible for setting local standards for energy conservation and supervising energy utilization, and providing guidance, services and training for energy supervision institutions of different sectors and energy supervision institutions at district and county level.
• Investigate into energy utilization and environmental protection of different sectors, and appraise the utilization of energy in construction projects.
• Advocate the utilization of new energy and sustainable energy and promote the recycling economy of Beijing .
• Appraise and promote energy-efficient and environmental-friendly products and technologies, and promote the development of energy conservation and environmental protection;
• Organize and implement demo projects and programs entrusted by the government in ter ms of e nergy c onservation, environmental protection, integrated utilization of resources, and utilization of new energy and renewable resources.
• Build a public service platform of energy, and organize the publicity, training and exhibitions regarding energy policies.
• Enhance domestic and international communication in and cooperation on e nergy c onservation and environmental protection.
General Office, Research Office, Sector Promotion Dept., Evaluation Dept., Supervision & Testing Dept. (there is a testing center under this Dept.,), Science and Technology Dept.，Key Project Dept., Publicity and Training Dept., International Cooperation Dept., Publishing Dept. of Energy C onservation and Environmental Protection, Financial Dept., Investment Management Dept., Logistics Dept..
3. General staff and technical staff
The BECEPC has a staff of 100 members, 80% of whom have acquired college degree or higher degree. Technical staff account for 80% of the total, 60% of whom have acquired mid/senior title. The average age of the staff is 37. The center is well equipped, capable of providing services such as project consulting, energy conservation supervision & testing and product evaluation. The center boasts a competent, professional team in charge of work regarding energy conservation and environmental protection, which is of the highest level and largest scale in China .
4. Business scope and projects
Entrusted by the government, the BECEPC conducts the following business and projects,
• Planning and policy research in energy sector;
• E nergy conservation supervision & testing, setting relevant standards, appraising projects of energy conservation and environmental protection;
• Upgrading of energy conservation in government institutions, diagnosis of energy conservation in large-scaled public works, environmental-friendly lighting projects;
• Demo projects of integrated utilization of resources, utilization of new energy and sustainable energy, supervision on clean production in enterprises of high energy consumption;
• Appraisal and promotion of energy-efficient and environmental-friendly products and technologies;
• Publicity, training and exhibitions regarding energy policies;
• Domestic and international communication in and cooperation on e nergy c onservation and environmental protection
The BECEPC has many qualifications in the sector of energy conservation and environmental protection.
• CMA/CAL. In a position to provide energy conservation supervision & testing and data analysis which are of legal effect.
• Project consulting (Level B). In a position to provide planning consulting, project proposal, evaluation consulting and project feasibility reports regarding energy conservation, environmental protection, new energy, sustainable energy, ecological construction and environmental projects.
• Appraisal of reasonable utilization of energy. In a position to appraise utilization of energy for fixed assets investment projects.
• Energy conservation supervision & testing. In a position to provide energy conservation projects, energy-efficient products testing and recommendation, and demo projects of energy conservation;
• Energy-efficient products evaluation. In a position to take the application of enterprises and evaluate energy-efficient products and environmental-friendly products for them;
• Clean production technology services. In a position to provide training in clean production and clean production Technologies.
• Appraisal of key environmental-friendly enterprises in Beijing . In a position to take the application of enterprises and evaluate environmental-friendly enterprises.
Topic: Promoting New Technologies & Fostering the Development of a Big MarketTime: June 10th ~ 13th , 2007Venue: New Exhibition Hall of National Agricultural Exhibition Center, Beijing, China
Scope of ProductsEnergy-saving, water-efficient and environmental-friendly products with national certifications.Energy-saving products and technologies
Mailing address:A-2,Xiaoguandongli, Anwai Street, Beijing 100029Adresse:New Exhibition Hall of National Agricultural Exhibition Center, Beijing, China
Fees : Space Only: SGD550 per sqm; Space+Standard Package:SGD625 per sqm
Venue: Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre
Dates : 27–30 November 2007
Joint Organisers•Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS)•Singapore Exhibitions Services Pte Ltd (SES)
Strategic Partner•Enterprise Promotion Centres Pte Ltd (EPC)
Hosted by•Ministry of the Environment & Water Resources (MEWR)•National Environment Agency (NEA)•Public Utilities Board (PUB)
Association Partners•Waste Management & Recycling Association of Singapore (WMRAS)•Singapore Water Association (SWA)•Singapore Association for Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Companies (SAFEco)
Supporting Organisations(Local)•Building and Construction Authority (BCA)•Energy Market Authority (EMA)•International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore)•Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)•SPRING Singapore•Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau (SECB)•Singapore Environment Council (SEC)•Environmental Management Association of Singapore (EMAS)•Environmental Engineering Society of Singapore (EESS)•Singapore Pest Management Association (SPMA)•Landscape Industry Association, Singapore (LIAS)
Supporting Organisations(International)•Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)•Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA)•Hong Kong Waste Management Association (HKWMA)•The Chartered Institute of Waste Management, UK (CIWM)
Concurrent Conferences•International Environment and Water Conference 2007 (IEWC07)•Sustainable Construction•The 12th International Energy Conference & Exhibition
Projection for the Exhibition•Gross area (sqm):8,000•Net area (sqm):4,000•No. of Exhibitors:500•No of participating countries:40•No of visitors:6,000
Exhibit Profile * Air Dispersion * Odour Control Systems * Air Pollution Monitoring Equipment * Odour Studies * Air Quality Management * Pest Control * Biological Treatment * Pollution Control * Biotechnology Application Pumps, Valves and Fittings Chemicals/Materials * Regional Government * Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Works Contractors Resource Recovery & Recycling * Cleaning Equipment, Services, Materials & Technology Collection * Sludge Treatment * Consultation & Engineering Services * Soil Treatment Solid & Hazardous Waste * Electrical Safety Products & Equipment * Transportation & Waste * Electrical Saving Devices, Electronics Ballasts, Motor Controllers & Capacitor Banks * Transportation and Distribution Services * Electricity Suppliers & Power Generators * Treatment/Disposal Equipment * Energy Consultation * Waste Transportation Equipment & Supplies * Energy Saving Equipment * Waste-to-Energy * Environmental Agencies * Water Conservation * Environmental IT Systems * Water Distribution * Environmental Protection * Water Recycling/Desalination * Filtration Equipment * Water,Waste & Sewage Treatment * Food and Drinks Processing * Waterworks/Water Board * Incinerators * Water Supply & Treatment * Landfill Management
Visitor Profile * Biotechnology Professionals/Pharmaceutical and Health Care Specialists * Building & Construction Authorities * Chemical and Petrochemical Processing Professionals * Electrical/Electronics Manufacturers * Estates & Facilities Managers * Food & Beverage Manufacturers and Processors * Government Ministries, Municipalities, Environmental Authorities, * Management Consultants * Health & Safety Authorities & Enforcement Agencies * Industrial Contractors * Pulp & Paper Manufacturers * Rubber & Plastics Products Manufacturers * Transportation, Storage and Handling Professionals * Waste & Management Control Authorities * Waste & Water Management and Recycling Professionals * Waste Processing Industry Professionals
Address : 47 Scotts Road, 11th Floor Goldbell Towers Singapore, Singapore [SG] Postal Code : 228233Adresse:Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre